o Age must be between 18 and 45 years old.
o Completed secondary / high school.
o In good health and no serious health condition.
o Register to study for 4 months and above.
o One copy of passport-size photo (45mmx35mm) with white background and dark shirt.
o One copy of secondary/high school transcript both in original language and translated to English.
o One copy of all passport pages; every two pages on A4-sized paper arranged in order (passport must be valid for 16 months and above).
o Pre-arrival Health Declaration form (Download form below).
o Visa processing fees 2,500 $ (around $625).
All these requirements could be scanned properly and clearly, and then sent as soft copy.
1. Contact ELEC’s staff directly & send all the required documents along with the visa processing payment which can be done through bank transfer or online payment.
2. Once we received all documents and visa payment, the application will be submitted to EMGS. Processing time is between 3-4 weeks. Students can keep track of their application status online through the link provided within two days from submission: https://visa.educationmalaysia.gov.my/
3. Visa approval letter (VAL). When process reach 70% student will be granted the VAL approval. We will send you a copy of your VAL and you can also download directly from your application status page. Full payment for the school fee is required once received the VAL.
4. Issuance of Single Entry Visa (SEV). After receiving the VAL , you can start applying for single entry visa at the Malaysian Embassy in your country. Once you get it, you can book your flight to Malaysia.
Students coming from the below listed countries are NOT required to get a Single Entry Visa, they can directly book their flight, fly to Malaysia and will be granted the entry visa upon arrival at the airport.
List of countries which can get visa on arrival are:
5. Immigration clearance and airport pickup. Kindly, share the details of your flight with us to arrange immigration clearance at the airport and transportation to your residence.
6. Post –arrival Medical check-up. Once arrived to Malaysia you have to go for medical checkup as required by the Ministry of Education. Your post arrival Medical Checkup must be complete within 7 days of your arrival to Malaysia. It consists of general examination by the examining doctor, blood and urine tests as well as a chest x-ray examination.
7. Submitting passport to ELEC to send to Department of Immigration for the student visa sticker. (Around 2 weeks)